Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tina still reads this blog. haha.

Hello hahaha yea I wonder who read this!! anw let's meet up before school start! (hm only applies to those in Singapore I guess..)
Anw.. In early June I had guitar concert with this guitar ensemble from Germany (many cute guys!!! haha). The guy on the most left is super cute (heh but the pic not v clear..). Was bringing the German group around Singapore also, went to Esplanade, little india, chinatown, sentosa..
After the concert I went home for about a month, went to Bali with my family..


We went for a day cruise to this small island near Bali.. I think the cruise was super fun, we can go snorkeling, play water activities, etc..

The very nice hotel that we went to (just to have a look haha). My dad likes to do this when we go Bali, just go to nice hotels and look around.. The hotel is perched high on top a cliff, and there's a small lift to bring you down to the beach, which is very far below..

Yeps.. apart from that, didn't do anything much at home.. just watched TV haha.. I'm back in Singapore now though, have some guitar stuff to take care of.. so yeps. let's meet up k!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home