Wednesday, January 21, 2009

harlow again.

HELLO!!!!
yes i've just met maeyue! haha... oh and I see Matt is tagging on the board! hi matt! haha

how's everyone else?

My first week of the sem was quite busy.. coz i'm organising this Catholic Awareness Week in NUS which is on first week of Feb (but at least it'll be over soon).. And I'm also involved in finding sponsorships for guitar concert and another event..
Oh and I'm taking 6 modules this sem (the norm is 5 in NUS).. 3 of them are level 2 life sciences modules (which I'm not supposed to take until year 2, but I did all of my level 1 modules alr, so taking the level 2 now), then doing French 2, Principles of Chemistry (which has a lot of quantum physics, i'm gonna die), and Mathematics of Games (I'm gonna be able to count card like the movie 21! haha)

so yups. anyways.. guess most of you guys are going home for cny.. so maybe can meet up after that =)

heh that's all of my boring entry.. will update if i have more exciting things haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home